The Trail 10111 (MOD, Unlimited Money)
The Trail is a survival and exploration game developed by Kongregate. In this game, you will enter the shoes of an explorer to explore the new world. The journey can be quite busy. On the journey, you will have to help tourists with jobs such as crafting, collecting ingredients, joining the community, exchanging items with other tourists, buying houses, and finally: marry someone.
The Trail is an easy- to- play game. However, to go from camp to camp, you need survival skills. At the same time you need to make good use of your resources.
How to use features
- Press and hold the screen. Drag left and right to move the camera. You may have to move the camera frequently to search for items around you. Swipe up to start walking. Touch your character, and drag up or down to control his walking speed. Pull up to make him go fast / run. Pull down to make him go slow.
- The heart in the top left corner of the screen is your energy. The faster you run, the faster your heart rate drops. The heart drops bit by bit when your character walks. And it drops quickly when he runs.
- Smoke poles come from different campsites. You can rest at a campsite. Your energy is also restored. While walking and running, collect apples and other edible items. Eat them while traveling for extra energy. Try to eat apples when your heart is more than 50 percent empty.
How to play
Tip # 1: Walk, Don’t Run
When your character gets up and walks for the first time, usually he / she moves at a fairly fast pace. But the faster you move, the more energy you’ll spend. You need to preserve as much as possible of your food to get through harsh areas. Always adjust the equilibrium speed for energy optimization.
Tip # 2: Eat regularly to increase your stamina
Eating plays a vital role in survival on the trail. Recharge before your character has only one “heart” of energy left.
If your character doesn’t eat enough to hold at least half of his heart, your character will soon find himself fainted from exhaustion. And you will have to pay to restore your stamina, or lie on the ground and wait.
Therefore, on your journey, you need to look out for the foods on your journey. Collect as much as you can. They will help you to regularly replenish energy for your journey. Especially the meats, they will help you replenish your energy quickly.
Tip # 3: Dress properly and change clothes on a regular basis
When you integrate into the game, you will start making different types of clothes. It’s a really good idea for you to wear every outfit. Because each item brings many different benefits. All clothes help dispel fatigue, for example:
• Headgear (scarf, hat of Native American, …) These increase the amount of heart and stamina you have. This is very valuable, especially in cold regions where food is scarce.
• The shirt – provides more health.
• Pants / Skirts – when you upgrade your underwear, you’ll find several included pockets to store the many tools and belongings you find, helping to reduce your package volume.
In the menu at the bottom right of your game screen, you will find clothing tags. If you click on it, you can see the clothing items you are wearing. Each type will have a number on it, the lower the number, the closer you are to the wear and tear. If you have an item below level 4, you should create a new version to wear, or buy an item from another traveler.
Items with high priority in the game
• Mission items: In the game, you will perform many different missions. Each stage, the game will ask you to collect a certain number of items (for example, 8 blue feathers). You need to search for them on your way to complete the quest.
• Sticks and stones – Sticks and stones are very useful for creating important tools such as casinos and axes. You can sell them, or use them to support your journey.
• Food – Berries, apples, meat. These foods both help maintain your energy and help you trade your food for the kind of items you need.
• Scrap animal skins: you can use them to make your own clothes, shoes, or create useful products for sale.
How to get blue feathers
Blue feathers can be used to make handmade hats. Not only do they provide additional stamina, but you can also sell them for money. However, they are not easy to earn.
To get blue feathers, you need to find pandas and pull their tails up, then you will collect blue feathers.
In addition, you can also watch ads to receive blue feathers.
Why does my backpack turn red?
During your travel itinerary, you may notice your bag turning red. And you may always wonder why this is the case.
That tells you: your backpack is overloaded. You brought in more items than it allowed, or it could be worn out.
Any wearable item is perishable. The number on it shows how long it will last.
Example: On item showing number 4: wearable item can last only 4 km. You need to replace the new item when the quantity is below 0.5. You can check the quantity of each item. Just tap the menu in the bottom right corner of the screen, then tap the clothing icon to find out how long each item will last.
Besides the The Trail version provided by the publisher Kongregate, we will bring you the modified version of this game. The trail mod will change a little bit, so players can easily achieve the desired things in the game quickly. Normally, you will have to overcome a lot of levels to get more money. Instead, in The trail mod, you are given a lot of money to spend as you like. You can buy all the things in the shop as you like without worrying about the price because they are free. The trail mod helps you save a lot of time and costs in the game. Along with The trail mod possess for themselves the most powerful weapons and conquer all challenges in the game.
The graphic design
The graphics in the game The trail are very eye-catching. The colors are suitable for different roads and terrains. This makes players feel like stepping into a real travel journey with many interesting lands.
The Trail game has a simple design with many interesting situations. In addition, beautiful graphics bring players interesting discoveries. Wish you have a great experience with The Trail game! Visit our website regularly to discover more cool games and do not forget to leave your review of the game! Have a fun game!